[xsl] RE:

Subject: [xsl] RE:
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:05:22 -0400
> -----Original Message-----
> From:     Peter_Ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent:     Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:02:02 +0530

> Can a single xsl take two inputs.
  Yes, investigate the document() function.

> or can an xsl after one transformation take the transformed xml as > its input which is applied by another xsl and is included the main > xsl.
  I'm not certain that I understand, but if you mean to chain XSL transformations inside a stylesheet, the answer is, No. Setting up input files, output files, and parameters for a transformation is in the scope of the process that invokes the XSL processor. These things are generally done by batch files, shell scripts, Perl programs, Java classes, JavaScript, VBScript, etc.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email

To:       XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dear sir,

or can an xsl after one transformation take the transformed xml as its
input
which is applied by another xsl and is included the main xsl.

hope i have made myself clear

thanks and rgds
Peter Ivan