RE: [xsl] table-cell dosent wrap

Subject: RE: [xsl] table-cell dosent wrap
From: "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_l.delmelle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 18:09:38 +0100

It's not actually an empty 'row' that's being added, but an empty 'line'.
I don't think this can be avoided... unless by nesting tables. Create a 1-row outer table with the specified column-widths, then create a 1-column table in each cell with width equal to 100% of the surrounding cell. That way the row-height of the table in column 1 will be totally independent of the height of the corresponding row in table 2.

Hope this helps!

Greetz,

Andreas