Re: [xsl] XSL to HTML --> XHTML?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL to HTML --> XHTML?
From: "Paul Sleigh" <bat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:24:41 +1100
Not sure if it helps, but I generally don't send XML straight to the
browser; I transform it into HTML using PHP, and send the result to the
browser.  Mail me if you want info, since I've been on this list for a
week now and all I've talked about is PHP, so people are probably getting
sick of hearing me...

: Bat :

Fruitbat                     PO Box 1269, Belconnen ACT 2616
Eric TF Bat                                http://flurf.net/
Paul Sleigh                                    bat@xxxxxxxxx
Karl Faustus von Aachen                         0407-468-244