[xsl] Combining xsls with some extra work ??

Subject: [xsl] Combining xsls with some extra work ??
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:16:04 -0500
Hi,

I am having xml having structure like this.

<a>
  <b>
    <c>
       <d>
          <e> </e>
           <f> </f>
           <g> </g>
           <h>
               <i>
               <j>
               <k>
               <l>
           </h>
        </d>
    </c>
    <c>
        and so on
    </c>
      so on
  </b>
</a>

The size of my xml files is in more than 30 MBS.
In nodes e, f g there is lot of data and so in i,j,k,l.  There are 7 nodes
like this and each of them will have more childrens and data is within them.

I am getting text output. I need 7 text files.
To get this data i have written 7 xsls.

Now evertime i m running my xsl, i have to load same xml file for 7 times. How
can i combine this to get seven output files. Will xsl:include be the solution
?

Further i want to generate some unique identifier at node "c" which will be
propogated to all this child node. How should i do this ?

I hope i am clear in explaining my problem.

Any help and hint to achieve the solution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!

Regards,
Dipesh