RE: [xsl] XML generation from a text file

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML generation from a text file
From: "SHEIKH Sajjad" <Sajjad.SHEIKH@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:29:30 +0100
Have you ever got the following error message?
"
Error Message
Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/1xml/dirlist.xml'. Line 9, Position 75

<file>C:\kix\Enterprise0311141\Enterprise\AFC\3. Panel Meetings & Docs\file.xml</file>
"

When I replace & with &amp; I get the error message "the system can not locate the object specified"

Any idea, where is the issue?