Re: [xsl] libxslt version changes RTF or exsl node-set sorting behavior

Subject: Re: [xsl] libxslt version changes RTF or exsl node-set sorting behavior
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:20:00 +0100
On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 03:31:54AM +0400, David Tolpin wrote:

> >   I think I did made my views known at the right time and in the
> > right places, i.e. where that made sense. I think I also complained
> > to Sharon and you at the time when Saxon used liberally RVT as
> > node-set inputs.
> >

> Would not it be logical then not to support exsl:node-set() in libxslt?
> Instead of declaring it supported when in fact it is not due to
> implementation problems?

  Well it woks well enough for a number of people... We actually tried
to fix all the bug reported ! Agreed we had a lot of troubles due to
the reason I exposed ...
  That's something I don't understand, you seems fine posting to this
list "don't use libxslt" but I don't see your bug report on libxslt
bugzilla ;-)
   You're clearly a good programmer, maybe you don't like my code, that's
fine, still I find your reaction a bit surprising.

Daniel

daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
http://veillard.com/ |