RE: [xsl] date-time formatting question

Subject: RE: [xsl] date-time formatting question
From: "Kenny Akridge" <kakridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 11:50:50 -0500
My apologies then.  I started using EXSLT after about a week or 2 of
using XSL.  I know some of the things can be quite cryptic, but I found
it to be a good learning experience to try and understand it.

If you will be using XSL frequently and don't have a copy of XSLT
Programmer's Reference by Michael Kay, I highly recommend getting it(2nd
edition).  I've found it easier to understand new XSL material when I
can refer to the book.

-Kenny