RE: [xsl] killing xslt

Subject: RE: [xsl] killing xslt
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 06:26:47 -0600
Wow, this didn't even occur to me but makes absolute perfect sense.  I
guess with this point made known (thanks Joe!) we should make a request
out to the group to discover if there is anybody who has experience in
making the conversion from Java to .NET, what language and tools did
they utilize in the conversion process, and what pitfalls are out there
that we might be able to avoid if we follow your suggested guidelines.
I don't mean to take the project management role away from Peiter so I
will leave it up to him to follow up on this. And given that beyond this
port these projects will more than likely not be XSLT related we should
definitely take this OT.  Ive set up several email aliases for the
X2X2X.org domain but it should be a good 24-48 hours before the MX
record updates to the zone file have completely propagated(I should have
set this up eons ago but had no plans to use this domain for anything
anytime soon so I didn't bother.  Ill remind Pieter to make a post to
the list once these aliases are being delivered correctly and
consistently).  So in the mean time I guess using mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx is
the best choice for now in responding with help in the form of
experience with Java to .NET conversion projects.

Thanks for the heads up Joe!  This is exactly the kind of advice and
help we need to make this project as smooth and successful as we
possibly can.

Best regards,