RE: [xsl] Multiple IDs

Subject: RE: [xsl] Multiple IDs
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:09:57 -0600
So Michael, what does the id() function do in the case stated by Elliotte?
You didn't comment on that, and it all seems a bit strange to me: I mean,
should the XML processor not just return the error stating the input source
is invalid XML, and this simply stops the whole process (i.e. it never gets
to see the id() function)?