[xsl] Instant Saxon and JVM/Class path

Subject: [xsl] Instant Saxon and JVM/Class path
From: Gerrit Kuilder <gerrit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:35:42 +0100
Hi All,

hopefully someone can help me with this,

I have the following problem with the instant saxon 6.5.3 when run from certain machines:
E:\instant_saxon6_5_3>saxon Unable to start the application. The Microsoft virtual machine cannot be found Class not registered

on other systems (one has been around for a few years another is a pretty clean install) it runs without problems. I have googled a bit without any luck so any help would be appreciated.

I have the Sun JRE/SDK installed on the not working systems and on one of them I even have tomcat running.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,

Gerrit Kuilder, who apologizes for taking uo the bandwith...

--
Jeg holder peskeferie hele ugen.
Med venlig hilsen

Gerrit Kuilder