Re: [xsl] Instant Saxon and JVM/Class path

Subject: Re: [xsl] Instant Saxon and JVM/Class path
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:22:40 +0530
Hi,
            The microsoft JVM has been discontinued for a while now
applications which require the MSFT JVM to run no longer work on machines
having SUN JVM. You might want to get the saxon-b8.2 distribution which is
available for all platforms.

Regards,
Omprakash.V

                    Gerrit
                    Kuilder              To:
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    <gerrit@kuild        cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                    er.net>              Subject:     [xsl] Instant Saxon and
JVM/Class path

                    01/28/2005
                    01:05 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    xsl-list

Hi All,

hopefully someone can help me with this,

I have the following problem with the instant saxon 6.5.3 when run from
certain machines:
E:\instant_saxon6_5_3>saxon Unable to start the application.  The
Microsoft virtual machine cannot be found  Class not registered

on other systems (one  has been around for a few years another is a
pretty clean install) it runs without problems. I have googled a bit
without any luck so any help would be appreciated.

I have the Sun JRE/SDK  installed on the not working systems and on one
of them I even have tomcat running.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards,

Gerrit Kuilder, who apologizes for taking uo the bandwith...

--
Jeg holder peskeferie hele ugen.
Med venlig hilsen

Gerrit Kuilder

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent
for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to
you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its
attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in