Re: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net
From: Julian Voelcker <asp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:36:35 GMT
Hi Pieter,

> Doing XML/XSLT in ASP.NET is straightforward and fast
> (using XslTransform or the XML Web Server Control) but when it comes to
> bringing in forms handling (on the server) it gets difficult.

I have found some info on using the .Net controls whilst also doing the
transformation, but unfortunately it won't fit in with my HttpModule.

It is a shame, because it provides a far better way of templating a site
than any of the currently recommended routes as used for things like the
IBuySpy portal etc.

I am sure there must be a way of doing it, time to do some more digging.
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
United Kingdom