Re: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XML/XSLT for forms in .Net
From: Julian Voelcker <asp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:54:12 GMT
Hi Pieter,

> Basically the author(s) shows us how to use XML and XSLT to generate ASP.NET
> code.

Yes I have seen that.

The frustrating thing is that I was hoping to use the HttpModule throughout,
it seems a lot quicker, but I know of some sites where there are login and
newsletter subscription forms on every page.

I guess I could work on a mix of both.

I also like the stuff at http://www.myxaml.com/ - something that I have used
on a Widows forms project but could also be used with asp.net - once you have
the basic handler made up it is very easy to create different form structures
and code without having to go editing and compiling the parent application.

What have you settled on doing?
--
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker