Re: [xsl] RSS?

Subject: Re: [xsl] RSS?
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:21:19 -0800
John wrote:
I checked the list archives but there was nothing containing RSS in 2004 or 2005, does this mean RSS is not the way to go forward?

It is a highly political question. There was a lengthy thread about this on the xml-dev mail list.

we provide for rss (v 0.91 which is valid rss v 2.0) and atom (v .3). If you do one it is not difficult to the other. Of course google has blogger doing atom...

I have content stored as XML that I want to make available as RSS using XSL. I know almost nothing about RDF and RSS, but this seems pretty straightforward. Unfortunately I am having trouble finding definitive resources on the appropriate format to generate. Can anyone send me links to resources they have found useful for RSS, and/or any XSL RSS code examples?

RSS 2.0: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss

Atom:
http://www.atomenabled.org/
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=697&topic=36