Re: [xsl] keyed lookup table

Subject: Re: [xsl] keyed lookup table
From: Kevin Rodgers <kevin.rodgers@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:24:04 -0700
David Carlisle writes:
> Kevin Rodgers writes:
> > Which namespaces?  I don't see how that could be a problem, since the
> I said it was a guess.
> My guess was that your stylesheet had xmlns set which meant that the
> elements in your variable were in a namespace so were not matched by the
> unprefixed expression in the key. I'm not Jeni, I sometimes guess wrong...

I'm only a novice and I welcome guesses to my problems by more
experienced people.  I wasn't questioning your answer, but was trying to
understand the reasoning behind it: since my original post explictly
stated that a non-prefixed path expression worked and my followup
explictily showed the stylesheet's XML declaration (including namespace
prefix attributes, but no default NS), I didn't understand how I might
have gotten a namespace mismatch when I changed the path to a key
function call.


Current Thread