Re: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: Re: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:10:40 GMT
> Since IE 6 is using MSXML 3.0 , which seems not 100%
> XSLT 1.0 compliant, we are getting wrong result with
> IE.

Once again, No.

The differences you are seeing are nothing to do with the difference
between msxml3 and msxml4. they are to do with the setting of the
preservewhitespace property. IE6 sets this to false (which is the
default value) and if it is set to false msxml3 and msxml4 will both
lose these spaces as has been stated many times in this thread.

> Probably they will develop XSLT 2.0

blogs from key microsoft developers indicate that there are no current
plans to do an xslt2 implementation at microsft.

David

http://www.star.net.uk