Re: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: Re: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:52:01 GMT
  Thank you David for explanation. It would therefore
  mean, xsl:preserve-space is not usable in IE?

xsl:preserve-space isn't a lot of use anyway, I'm fairly sure I have
never used it, and I've been using xslt since the first drafts came out
in 1998. The default is anyway to preserve all white space nodes on
input, so the only use I can think of is if you have used
xsl:strip-space with a * wildcard and then to try to undo this for some
specific elements.

David

http://www.star.net.uk