Re: [xsl] Problems with &/& in style sheet

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problems with &/& in style sheet
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:31:22 +0100
  We're using xhtml, indeed. George Bina's hint did the trick! Luck me I'm
  inside a script...

If you were sending the result with an xml mime type to a system that
understood xhtml (such as mozilla) then the &amp; would not cause any
problem (that is the correct xhtml syntax) It only causes a problem if
you try to give an xhtml sfile to a system that juat assumes it is html
(eg IE or mozilla if you serve the file as text/html)

David

http://www.star.net.uk