Re: [xsl] Create two xml files from one xsl file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Create two xml files from one xsl file
From: ADAM PATRICK <adampatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:43:31 +0100 (BST)
using msxml 4.0 (don't boo me please company microsoft
policy)

to explain myself a bit more... I have two xsl files
that work on one xml file what I would like is to be
able to run a single xsl file (containing the logic of
both xsl files) to create two xml files...

any avenues I should look down to work it all out
would be appreciated...

please treat me like an idiot at spelling things out
as I am new to this game...