RE: [xsl] Create two xml files from one xsl file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Create two xml files from one xsl file
From: Doug Rudder <drudder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:56:27 -0500
Hi, Adam -

If you want to produce two separate outputs from the same input file, I
doubt you can do that from within a single xsl script; you would probably
end up with conflicting rules.

However, if you are simply wanting to run both conversions at the same time,
why not just use a batch file to fire the two xsl scripts consecutively?
That way, you launch your process once, and both output files are produced.
Or am I misunderstanding what you want to do?

Doug