Re: [xsl] Generating real end notes that can be read by MS Word, including utf-8. Is RTF the way?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Generating real end notes that can be read by MS Word, including utf-8. Is RTF the way?
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 08:02:26 +0100
Which version of Word are you targetting?
If 2003 it's fairly straightforward to make a simple version of what you want in Word, save as XML, and use that as the basis for your stylesheet. The WordML SDK gives you more information on schemas etc.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=ca83cb4f-8dee-41a3-9c25-dd889aea781c&displaylang=en

--

Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Riggs" <dariggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>