Re: [xsl] Input requested for a good genuine example of the best parts of XSLT 2

Subject: Re: [xsl] Input requested for a good genuine example of the best parts of XSLT 2
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:12:58 -0800 (PST)
Michael, thanks for the estimations, it definitely helps to know when to
expect the upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0 by implementors,
so that we can at least
upgrade our knowledge to the new versions on the side.

To Abel I would like
to recommend a community edited - Wiki style site that would showcase the
differences between XSLT/XPath1.0 and 2.0.
Ofcourse, any recommendations on
this thread are welcome too.

-Rashmi