Subject: Re: [xsl] I need to make sure that all namespace declarations get output to a particular element, not the document element|
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:18:18 +0100
I didn't want to belabour the point, but I did want to clarify something for readers of the archive.
I think this extra level of control is nice and will help the OP.
It isn't extra ... it is what is expected from the use of exclude-result-prefixes.
My only objective in adding this comment is to underscore for archive readers the behaviour cited is not Saxon-specific but is a direct consequence of the directives added by the stylesheet writer and is what I would expect for all XSLT processors.
Cheers, -- Abel