Re: [xsl] IE Client side transformation issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] IE Client side transformation issue
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:12:00 +0100
> instead of the more sensible <script />,
You say sensible, but in html it's a syntax error.

> because, you guessed it right, IE cannot handle it well)

that's a syntax error in HTML as well, so why should IE handle it?
(when acting as an HTML system, which is all it claims to act as).

> This will successfully suppress the erroneous behavior of IE.

IE has multiple places where it's behaviour could be described as
erroneous, but I haven't seen any mentioned so far in this thread.

><xsl:template>
>
> This will successfully suppress the erroneous behavior of IE.

Returning the thread to XSLT, better to say this causes the XSLT to
generate valid HTML.

David