RE: [xsl] Problem with using xsl:variable within a template in XSL1.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with using xsl:variable within a template in XSL1.0
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:11:52 -0000
> Now that I've converted the stylesheet to using
> templates these statements are causing a stack trace.

A stack trace can mean two things. Either your XSLT processor has crashed,
or the XSLT processor has notified an error to the application and the
application, instead of displaying the error message neatly to the user, has
crashed out. The fact that you saw a stack trace therefore gives us no
useful information: we need to know what caused it and what the message was.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/