Re: [xsl] Problem with using xsl:variable within a template in XSL1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with using xsl:variable within a template in XSL1.0
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:04:14 -0000
The problem was down to the code that was in the for-each loop accessing a variable which wasn't visible to the template that replaced the loop.

As a side note, we've been getting some rather interesting stack traces today though - 84 students on the module, all trying to test their solutions before submitting, on a dedicated Debian server running Tomcat and basically nothing else, with 16GB of RAM. And we got out of memory errors ;)

-----

Gareth Howells, CertHE (Dunelm), BCS
CEO, GForce Industries

gareth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx