Re: [xsl] strip-spaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] strip-spaces
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:10:43 -0800
Yes, this seemed plausible to me also - so I had already deleted the header by hand and tried it - but to no good effect - it made no difference. But, thanks for the reminder, I'll make this a permanent change.

The page that illustrates the problem best is this one:

http://senses.info/explaining-experience-in-nature/introductory-remarks/

It works fine in Safari and Firefox - and the problem remains if you turn off the scripting. It is definitely a layout problem.

With respect,
Steven