Re: [xsl] xsl:copy- of and namespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:copy- of and namespaces
From: Garvin Riensche <g.riensche@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:51:39 +0200
Thanks for your detailled answer! Now I figured out that my mistake was somewhere else.

regards,
Garvin
Garvin Riensche wrote:

how do I choose elements by their namespace?

Assuming the following bindings are in scope in the stylesheet:

    xmlns:old="you-old-namespace-uri"
    xmlns:new="you-new-namespace-uri"

you can use the following XPath expression (or match patterns):

    old:elem (: select element named 'elem' in old ns :)
    new:elem (: select element named 'elem' in new ns :)
    old:*    (: select any element in old ns :)
    new:*    (: select any element in new ns :)
    *:elem   (: select element named 'elem' in any ns :)

  If you still have a problem, please post the relevant part of your
stylesheet and of your input, as well as the required output.

Regards,

--drkm

_____________________________________________________________________________ Envoyez avec Yahoo! Mail. Plus de moyens pour rester en contact. http://mail.yahoo.fr