Re: [xsl] Copy results

Subject: Re: [xsl] Copy results
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:52:30 -0700
On some occasions the result is processed for preview purposes, on
others it is "published" (determined by the state of attributes in the
processed file) Versions that are published are copied as permanent
records for application purposes.

I am processing a tree of multiple collections in the same transform.
Your suggestion then that I simply translate the document again is a
cost multiplied by the number of actual documents processed (which can
be quite large). Do you still want to do it that way?

Generating a published file list and then running a Python script, or
some such, on it is an obvious solution - but I prefer to minimize the
points of failure and have to maintain certain application guarantees.

With respect,
Steven

--
	Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
	Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering