Re: [xsl] Simple newbie Q: literal as row title

Subject: Re: [xsl] Simple newbie Q: literal as row title
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:05:29 +0100
Dick Penny wrote:
As a newbie I have some XSLT working thanks to this group. I have moved to a
"named template" so that I can call template with different arguments - is OK.
But I cannot figure out how to get a "fixed literal" as title of final summary
row.

What is a "fixed literal"? Are you talking about a literal result element?
Consider to post a relevant XML input sample and the transformation output you want to create from that input with your stylesheet or stylesheet snippet.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/