Re: [xsl] Where are the proceedings to the Extreme Markup conferences?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Where are the proceedings to the Extreme Markup conferences?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:00:05 -0700
Thank you Wendell,

I remember that the whole paper preparation process was (what appeared
to be) completely automated and the person in the core of this was Mr.
Wendell Piez :)

Therefore, if I am correct, wouldn't it be straightforward to produce
the contents of a site containing all materials from the Extreme
Markup conferences?

Then it would be very likely that someone could offer to host this site.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Wendell Piez<wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At 10:28 AM 8/6/2009, Mike wrote:
>>
>> > This link is no longer working:
>> >

>> > http://www.idealliance.org/papers/extreme/proceedings/xslfo-pd
>> > f/2006/Novatchev01/EML2006Novatchev01.pdf
>> >
>> > produces: Page not found.
>>
>> Sadly, idealliance have removed this superb resource from the web without
>> consultation. You now have to subscribe to access it. I doubt that many
>> people have done so, which means everyone loses.
>
> Actually I'm not sure it's meant to be available only by subscription. At
> any rate, I can see a copy of the old Extreme proceedings, without a login,
> at
>
> http://conferences.idealliance.org/extreme/index.html
>
> Drill into this and you can find Dimitre's paper (the HTML version) at

http://conferences.idealliance.org/extreme/html/2006/Novatchev01/EML2006Novat
chev01.html

B mailto:wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
B http://www.mulberrytech.com
> 17 West Jefferson Street B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B Direct Phone:
301/315-9635
> Suite 207 B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B
B Phone: 301/315-9631
> Rockville, MD B 20850 B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  B  Fax:
301/315-8285