[xsl] RandomList.xsl from FXSL-xslt2

Subject: [xsl] RandomList.xsl from FXSL-xslt2
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:23:46 +0200
Hi List

I'm trying to get RandomList.xsl from FXSL-xslt2 working.

The test file provided by FXSL, testRandomList2.xsl, works well for
shuffling a deck of cards. But the order of the 52 cards is always the
same.

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0"
 xmlns:f="http://fxsl.sf.net/";
 exclude-result-prefixes="f">

 <xsl:import href="../f/randomList.xsl"/>

  <!-- Can be applied on any source xml document (ignored) -->
  <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="yes" indent="yes"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <list>
	    <xsl:call-template name="randomizeList">
	      <xsl:with-param name="pList" select="1  to 52"/>
	    </xsl:call-template>
    </list>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

How can I shuffle a deck of cards many times, getting a new order
almost all the time? I guess I need to change the "Global Randomizing
constants" in random.xsl. But how can this be done in  a way that just
works each time I run the testRandomList2.xsl  example?

Cheers,
Jesper Tverskov