Re: [xsl] trouble with preceding:: and parsing xhtml

Subject: Re: [xsl] trouble with preceding:: and parsing xhtml
From: Chris Wolf <cw10025@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 10:17:25 -0400
Just to be clear on this - in order for my stylesheet to work properly,
I MUST use Saxon-9.  The Xalan baked into the Sun JDK-1.5.0_16, i.e.:
"com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl"
does NOT seem to handle the "preceding::" axis properly.

This has been observed by others:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/fop-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/316331.html
(this remark is not for xalan, specifically, but I'm seeing the symptom as described)

Thanks for a great product!

 -Chris Wolf