Re: [xsl] Fwd: Is this a Saxon Bug ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fwd: Is this a Saxon Bug ?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 23:36:28 +0100
> To isolate whether the problem is on the input or the output side,

I don't think there is a problem, as far as I can see the input and
output have the same bytes for character data, except that the input
&#C; are output in text mode as literal (xml 1.1) control-L characters.

Perhaps the fact that the input is xml with an explict utf8 encoding
declaration (and correct utf8 for the Braille block) means that file
appears OK whereas the output, which is also utf8, being a text file is
just plain text and is perhaps being read on a platform specific default
encoding?

David