RE: [xsl] string search

Subject: RE: [xsl] string search
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:50:21 -0000
It's probably feasible to do this in XSLT 2.0 using regular expressions,
assuming you can specify the problem more precisely - or develop the regular
expressions incrementally by trial and error over a range of source files
that are representative of the whole collection you need to process.

(If you can't specify the problem more precisely, then a different
technology isn't going to help.)

Doing it with XSLT 1.0 is likely to be more difficult.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay