Re: [xsl] reading a text file and putting out an xml file using xslt 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] reading a text file and putting out an xml file using xslt 2.0
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:36:55 GMT
> Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong here?

> > a directory with all the xml files and images.

I think you'll find saxon's directory input feature applies teh
stylesheet to all the files in teh directory, so you'll get xml parse
errors on the images.

Instead of doing that you can use the collection() function and just select the xml
files with  a URL ending with directory-name/?select=*.xml
see the saxon documentation.

David