Re: [xsl] reading a text file and putting out an xml file using xslt 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] reading a text file and putting out an xml file using xslt 2.0
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:23:47 -0500
Thank you. This worked.

But I have anther problem. I am applying a transformation style sheets
to another set of xml files to generate another xml output.
These files have images as entities in beginning:

<!DOCTYPE books[
<!NOTATION ccitt4 PUBLIC '-//USA-DOD//NOTATION CCITT Group4 Facsimile//EN' >
<!ENTITY im1 SYSTEM "bk1-im1.tif" NDATA ccitt4>
<!ENTITY im2 SYSTEM "bk1-im2.tif" NDATA ccitt4>
]>

I am using saxon9 to run this in a batch mode. So my source points to
a directory with all the xml files and images.
java net.sf.saxon.Transform -s:c:\sampleset -xsl:test.xsl -o:c:\output

But I get this error on running it in batch mode.

SXXP0003: Error reported by XML parser: Content is not allowed in prolog.
While processing bk1-im1.tif: Run-time errors were reported

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong here?