Re: [xsl] Obstacles (?) to XSLT 2.0 in C++

Subject: Re: [xsl] Obstacles (?) to XSLT 2.0 in C++
From: Vyacheslav Sedov <vyacheslav.sedov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:23:37 +0300
i heard oracle going to rewrite his databases to java sometime

so why we should go against?

about XRX - yep once you do it you never go back

but i drop MarkLogic and start use eXist database

with new Java7 and G1 garbage collector i guess we not need so much C/C++

using perl/php/ruby for web-applications - can you tell at least one
reason except "we always did this so"?