RE: [xsl] XSLT vs javascript performance

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT vs javascript performance
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:03:18 -0000
When comparing the performance of a high-level language (XSLT) to a
lower-level language (Javascript), the first rule is that the ratio depends
more than anything else on the skill of the programmer writing in the
lower-level language. Unless you factor that as a variable into your
comparison, the results are fairly meaningless.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay