Re: [xsl] How would you like a new axis? time::

Subject: Re: [xsl] How would you like a new axis? time::
From: Justin Johansson <procode@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 04:59:00 +1030
Dave Pawson wrote:
On 14/03/10 10:33, Justin Johansson wrote:
Dave Pawson wrote:
Suggestion from Oracle (Dana Florescu) presentation at #xmlprague.

Idea being to ask for a specific version or nodeset existant
at a specific time in the past!
Great idea, though I propose it be a forward axis!
we also introduce the following axes: rst::,
earlier::, past::, past-or-current::, current::, later::, future::,
future-or-current::, last::, all-times:: and local::. For exam-
ple, later::* navigates to the next version of the node time-
line to which the current node belongs or the empty sequence
if it does not exist.

Which is all relative to a node which has a position on
the timeline, which may be in the past, to give you a 'forward'/future axis!

Naturally I meant this forward axis to be relative to current time :-)

Future regards,
Justin Johansson