RE: [xsl] Encoding of xsl:message output

Subject: RE: [xsl] Encoding of xsl:message output
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:53:34 +0100
Because you asked a related question on the Saxon list, I didn't actually
notice that this question was on the xsl-list and expressed more generally.
The general answer is that when the spec says that the destination and
format of xsl:message output are implementation-defined, it means that the
way in which you control these things, if at all, is using mechanisms that
are specific to your product.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/