Re: [xsl] Two recommendations: (1) Call it XSLT "program" (not XSLT "stylesheet"), (2) stop treating XSLT as an acronym

Subject: Re: [xsl] Two recommendations: (1) Call it XSLT "program" (not XSLT "stylesheet"), (2) stop treating XSLT as an acronym
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:55:16 -0400
Friends --

Technically, I suppose this thread is on topic because it is about XSLT. So it is in scope for the list. Technically.

But this discussion isn't going anywhere, it isn't going to change any minds, and I am tired of it. So, can we please get back to more substantial and/or interesting discussions. Does anyone have any ideas of how to reduce climate change through XSL-FO? Or a plan for making paper dolls using XSLT? Or a question about how to solve a real problem?

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML