RE: [xsl] Namespace issue when running a Xalan transform through Java

Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespace issue when running a Xalan transform through Java
From: "Etheridge, Stephen" <stephen.etheridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:20:42 +0100
Martin

The XSL and XML are very large and on a separate network so I would have
some trouble supplying even minimal versions.

However the XML is of the form:

<RecordBatch>
	<BatchHeader/>
	<RecordMessage>
		<RecordHeader/>
		<Record/>
	</RecordMessage>
</RecordBatch>

The namespaces are all appearing in the child elements of <Record>

Kind regards
Stephen