Re: [xsl] Namespace issue when running a Xalan transform through Java

Subject: Re: [xsl] Namespace issue when running a Xalan transform through Java
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 18:24:47 +0200
Etheridge, Stephen wrote:

The XSL and XML are very large and on a separate network so I would have
some trouble supplying even minimal versions.

However the XML is of the form:

<RecordBatch>
	<BatchHeader/>
	<RecordMessage>
		<RecordHeader/>
		<Record/>
	</RecordMessage>
</RecordBatch>

The namespaces are all appearing in the child elements of <Record>

Sorry, but to tell you whether the issue is with the stylesheet or with the XSLT processor you use we need to see XSLT code.
Or, as already suggested, run a different Java XSLT processor (Saxon implements the JAXP interfaces) to compare the results.

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/