Re: [xsl] Unicode character decimal representation problem when copying the XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unicode character decimal representation problem when copying the XML
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:02:11 +0200
If you want to replace all occurences of ' in the content and in attribute values back to &apos;, you may consider using an (XSLT 2) character map:

  <xsl:output
    method="xml"
    use-character-maps="quot"
    />

  <xsl:character-map name="quot">
    <xsl:output-character character="&#x27;" string="&amp;apos;" />
    <xsl:output-character character="&#x22;" string="&amp;quot;" />
  </xsl:character-map>

But maybe I haven't fully understood the requirement.

Gerrit