Re: [xsl] Unicode character decimal representation problem when copying the XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unicode character decimal representation problem when copying the XML
From: Pradnya Gawade <pradnya.gawade7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:49:10 -0400
Thanks Jesper. The identity template looks great. What version of
saxon do I need to use with this stylesheet? I am getting following
error with saxonhe9-2-1-2j:

Error at xsl:apply-templates on line 443 column 124 of identity-template.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 72 on line 443 in {...se-topelements,
p-elemen...}:
    Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named
{http://saxon.sf.net/}parse
()
Error at xsl:value-of on line 466 column 479 of identity-template.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 100 on line 466 in
{...serialize($parsed,
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{http://saxon.sf.net/}seria
lize()

Thanks,
Pradnya