Re: [xsl] XSLT2.0 Processors

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT2.0 Processors
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:02:09 +0200
Neil Owens wrote:

Do any of you guys know of any other XSLT2.0 processors other than Saxon
and Altova for .NET? Microsoft seem to be stubborn in only supporting XSLT1.0 in System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform

There is a beta of XQSharp (http://www.xqsharp.com/).

I'd really like to be able to process multiple XML files with one XSLT transform with output to multiple output XML files, and XSLT2.0 supports this. Unless anyone knows any cunning ways around this? I found this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms950784.aspx but I'm lothe to go down a route that, while clever, isn't exactly using available technology in a purposeful way.

And why don't you use one of the options you know of (Saxon, AltovaXML Tools)?

--

	Martin Honnen
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/