Re: [xsl] Determining last page

Subject: Re: [xsl] Determining last page
From: Marc <Marc.Liste@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:13:37 +0100
do you use FOP?
I solve the problem and the problem of memory consumption by using a two passes, one do the job and I read the page number to pass it as parameter to the second pass.
Marc

Le mercredi 7 mars 2012 15:05:47, Steve Ylvisaker a C)crit :
I have a need to display last page as in "page 2 of 5". I am using,
successfully, the prescribed method:

last page citation:<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="endofdoc"/>
last page referent:<fo block id="endofdoc">

However I now have the problem of a last page float that has been discussed
previously in the forum and I have page 27 of 26. I vaguely recall
discussion of this problem in Ken Holman's class and that there was a work
around. But I can't find the solution in my archives or with internet
searches. Is there a suggested work around?

Steve