xsl-list /at/ lists.mulberrytech.com
Last updated: Sun Apr 01 04:25:41 GMT 2012
[xsl] RE: String conversion problem when string is large
[xsl] Problem with a key
[xsl] Efficient dictionary lookup
[xsl] loop without switching context
[xsl] looking for Map like construct to store key/value pairs in variable
[xsl] Question on Kaysian method for set intersection
[xsl] controlling graphic displayed size in XSL
- Re: [xsl] faster complicated counting
- Re: [xsl] Finding triples with same/distinct attribute value
- [xsl] What is the Maximum number of recurssions
- [xsl] xsl transormation from flat tree to hierarchical tree
- [xsl] xsl:key in a function?
- [xsl] double spaces how do i keep them
- [xsl] question on filtering a one-to-many relationship
- [xsl] Proposed W3C "Print & Page Layout Community Group"
- [xsl] use generate-id and keys to make a transform more efficient
- [xsl] Determining last page
- [xsl] RE: Alternate header for multi-page TOC pages
- [xsl] overriding xpath functions
- [xsl] soap:Header update
- ram - 13 Mar 2012 18:30:49 -0000
- ram - 13 Mar 2012 18:37:17 -0000
- <Possible follow-ups>
- Markus Abt - 16 Mar 2012 17:22:18 -0000
- [xsl] Need assistance with conditional logic and counter in XSLT 2.0
- [xsl] XPath to Find All Siblings Except Self
- [xsl] Getting the offset of a matching-substring in <xsl:analyze-string>
- [xsl] Stylesheet analysis/documentation
- davep - 17 Mar 2012 07:39:35 -0000
- [xsl] group together subsequent elements?
- [xsl] xslt 2.0 regex
- davep - 17 Mar 2012 13:37:28 -0000
- [no subject]
- [xsl] Removing Duplicate Nodes
- [xsl] format number
- [xsl] Got some cool XSLT code that assembles parts together to create larger parts?
- [xsl] String conversion problem when string is large
[xsl] controlling displayed graphic size in xsl
- David - 28 Mar 2012 12:59:55 -0000
[xsl] Test-driven XSLT development?
[xsl] Unique European XML lectures by expert Ken Holman
[xsl] namespace issue with xalan? (xsl 1.0)
[xsl] thoughts on design....
[xsl] Saxon and Maven
[xsl] Similarity metric in XSLT 2?
[xsl] is it possible to resize an image to display smaller than the original
- David - 29 Mar 2012 10:00:56 -0000