Re: [xsl] RE: XSL-FO and Z-index

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: XSL-FO and Z-index
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 09:30:16 +0200
I have now made a new xsl-fo test recreating Ken's example, and it
works exactly as I want it to work.

For my part, the "xsl-fo background image table row trick hack" is
dead. Kevin can have it for speed, which I can't believe to be an
issue for a two page pdf.

Also my third alternative of trying to make an exact line count and
modify the number of table rows accordingly is now reduced to a nice
XSLT recursion exercise, never to be used for real, at least not when
making xsl-fo tables.

At the moment I only have Ken's solution working for one flow divided
into several pages the simple way. The original file had a setup of
"first", "rest", and "last". I still need to recreate that to be 100%
satisfied.

But it is week-end for now.

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov